Columbus Lacrosse Club


Microsoft Word file Ad Sales Form- 60% of Ad Sales goes to player fees with the remaining 40% going to the clubs general fund to pay for scholarships, equipment and other team related costs. Your name must appear on the form to get credit toward your fees. No exceptions. Please do not solicit current sponsors.

Microsoft Word file CLC Academic Scholarship Process- This document defines the process in which the CLC Senior Academic Scholarship is selected.

Microsoft Word file CLC Code of Conduct- Player/Parent Code of Conduct and Zero Tolerance Policy

Adobe PDF file CLC Game Day Program *- An example of the game day program for ad sales.

Microsoft Word file CLC Regulations, policies and procedures- This document contains all policies, rules and regulations which defines how the teams and program function.

Adobe PDF file CLC Reimbursement Form *- All reimbursements requests must be submitted to the club treasurer, include a copy of the receipt and be approved by a coach or club representative.

Adobe PDF file Consent to Treat *- Consent to treat form. Must be on file with team manager prior to commencement of team practices.

Adobe PDF file High School Handbook *- This document outlines the high school team rules, grade policies, disciplinary actions and behavioral expectations. All high school players, and parents, must read the high school handbook and submit a signed copy of the code of conduct form to the team manager prior to participation.

Microsoft Word file Parent/Player 2017 Contract- Player fee contract, terms and conditions. Must be signed and submitted to team manager before player may participate in a game.

Adobe PDF file PreParticipation Physical *- All high school players must submit a physical to the their team manager before participating in team tryouts or by February 1 of that season.

Adobe PDF file Return to Play Policy *- Return to play concussion policy.

Note some or all of the preceding documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in Adobe's Acrobat format.  If you do not have Adobe's free Acrobat Reader software, download it now.